The weather for the past few days was so humid, so I had my first try of making popsicles with a popsicle holder I bought from Daiso. I poured yakult into each holder and added some diced nata de coco bits and froze them overnight. And tadaaa! A perfect chilling snack!
It is super easy to make and you can do them according to your liking/mood. You can try fruit juice instead of yakult, so you will have orange-flavoured popsicle, mango-flavoured popsicle or even add sliced strawberries and grapes into your popsicles! Kids will love them!
Our 3rd Anniversary was coming up so I’ve decided to make something that can be eaten. It’s a no-bake snack and it tastes absolutely delicious (some say it tasted like caramel)! This recipe is super easy but be careful not to allow the mixture to harden, if not your nails are gonna hurt.
1. Melt a teaspoon of unsalted butter in a stainless steel pot over a very small fire. Make sure the bottom of the pot is covered with the melted butter.
2. Put in at least 8 big marshmallows. Stir till they melt.
3. Add in 2-3 chocolate bars or 1-2 teaspoons of nutella. (I used leftover Merci chocolate bars!) Mix well with the melted marshmallow.
4. Pour in your crushed cereal. Stir well. At this point, your mixture will be very sticky. Do not turn off the fire until you have stirred it well. (the mixture will harden without heat!)
5. Spread a very very thin layer of butter on your non-stick baking sheet.
6. Scoop out the mixture and put it on the baking sheet. Use your fingers to take a small portion and place it on the baking sheet. Be careful of the hot mixture.
6. I would prefer the size of each portion no bigger than the size of a 50-cent coin, unless your mouth is real big.
7. Garnish them with diced strawberries or cranberries. It’s up to you!
8. Put them into the fridge for at least 30min before consumption.
PS: Based on the above quantities, you can make 8-12 sweets.